Mark Eikenberry, MD
- Critical Care Intensivist
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Medical School:
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans
- Pediatrics and Internal Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Eikenberry M, Bartakova H , Defore T, Haddad I, Ramsay N, Blazar B, Milla C, Cornfield D. Natural History of Pulmonary Complications in Children after Bone Marrow Transplantation. Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation 2005 Jan; 11(1): 56-64.
I live in St. Paul with my wife and children. In my spare time, I enjoy mountain biking, fly-fishing and gardening.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.