Mark Gormley, Jr., MD
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Physician
- Medical Director, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
Burnsville ClinicFairview Ridges Hospital Campus
305 East Nicollet Boulevard, 2nd Floor
Burnsville, MN 55337
- Medical School:
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, Kentucky
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Tufts Affiliated Hospitals, Boston
- Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatric Physician Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Association of Children's Prosthetic-Orthotic Clinics
Find a list of Dr. Mark Gormley Jr.'s publications here.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.