Micah Berman, MD
- Pediatric Otolaryngologist
- Ear Nose and Throat (ENT or Otolaryngology)
- Pediatric Airway Disease (Stridor)
- Ear Infections
- Sleep Apnea
- Adenoid and Tonsil Disease
- Neck Masses
- Sinus Disease
- Hearing and Balance Disorders
- Voice and Speech Deficiencies
- Feeding and Swallowing Disorders
Make an Appointment
with Micah Berman
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Medical School:
- University of Pennsylvania
- General Pediatrics, Rush Presbyterian - St. Luke’s Hospital, Chicago; General Pediatrics, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- Otolaryngology, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Dr. Berman enjoys playing piano, running around the lakes, and spending time with his family.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.