Nanette Aldahondo, MD
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Physician
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Medical School:
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico
- Tufts Medical Center, Boston
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, Gillette Children’s
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Find a list of Dr. Aldahondo's publications here.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.