Tenner Guillaume, M.D., Spine Surgeon
- Burnsville Clinic »
- Minnetonka Clinic »
- St. Paul Campus (Hospital and Clinic) »
- Gillette Lifetime Specialty Healthcare Clinic (for Older Teens and Adults) »
- Gillette Mankato Clinic »
- *Provider schedules and availability vary by location
- Scoliosis (Idiopathic, Neuromuscular and Congenital)
- Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis
- Early Onset Scoliosis
- *This is not a complete list of conditions.
Related Kids Health Matters Posts
Tenner Guillaume, M.D., is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in spine surgery at Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare. His professional interests include management of early onset scoliosis and the growing spine, idiopathic and congenital scoliosis. He received his medical degree from the University of Minnesota Medical School. He completed an internship and residency at the University of California, San Francisco Medical Center and a spine surgery fellowship through the Twin Cities Spine Center in Minneapolis.
Guillaume has presented research, posters and abstracts and has professional publications. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the North American Spine Society. He is a candidate for membership in the Scoliosis Research Society and the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America.
Schedule an Appointment or Refer a PatientPatient Appointments
651-290-8707 or 800-719-4040 (toll-free)Provider Referrals & Consultations
651-325-2200 or 855-325-2200 (toll-free)
Because all children deserve a lifetime of amazing health care.Why Gillette »