Trenton Cooper, DO, MS
My Approach to Care
"My approach to care with my patients and families is simple: to treat every child as if he or she were my own. My goal is to form a strong relationship with the patient and family to collectively decide the best path to improve the child's function, comfort and quality of life. "
- Medical School:
- Des Moines University, Des Moines, Iowa
- Graduate Degree:
- DO and MS in Human Anatomy, Des Moines University, Des Moines, Iowa
- Doctors Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Pediatric Orthopedic Society of North America, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
Cooper T, Boyles A, Klingele K, Samora Q: Prevalence of Bilateral Juvenile Osteochondritis Dissecans of the Knee and Associated Risk Factors. Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics 2015;35(5):507-510
- My favorite activity is spending time with my wife and daughters. We enjoy spending time outside and at the lake with family and friends. We're also big Vikings fans. I played collegiate football and have always been interested in athletics.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.