Quick Care Clinic at Gillette
Does your child need care right away? Our new Quick Care Clinic is here for you. The clinic provides care for established Gillette patients that are experiencing minor illnesses on a same-day or next-day appointment basis. The Quick Care Clinic does not offer walk-in appointments.
Monday through Friday
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Gillette St. Paul Campus
Who is the Quick Care Clinic For?
The Quick Care clinic sees established Gillette patients that have been seen within the last three years, from infancy through age 25, who have minor health issues.
Conditions seen at the Quick Care Clinic include:
- Bowel difficulties like constipation or diarrhea.
- Cough, cold or sinus symptoms, sore throat.
- Ear aches or pain.
- Feeding intolerance like nausea or vomiting.
- G-tube concerns.
- Mouth and cold sores.
- Skin irritation like an infection, rash or hives.
- Urinary difficulties.
- Additional services that are available include lab tests, imaging, and respiratory care.
How the Quick Care Clinic Helps
At the Quick Care Clinic, an experienced team of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants will assess and treat your child for minor illnesses that might be more complex due to a chronic medical condition. We want to make it easy for families like yours to find trusted care quickly when minor health issues arise.
Call to schedule your child's Quick Care appointment.