Meet Us Monday - Meet Justin Gillis
1. What is your position and role at Gillette? Do you have a favorite story or memory? My position at Gillette is a Neurodiagnostic Technologist, and that is preforming neurologic tests such as an EEG. One of the most fun activities, which has led to many memories, is to go on the Stroll For Epilepsy each year as a team member of Gillette.
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? One of my favorite hobbies is to play team sports, such as football and basketball. Also, I enjoy watching movies, playing the guitar and discovering new trails on walks or while biking.
3. Do you have any children or pets? I have two cats Tootsie and Brie who I inherited through marriage; and I have a new addition to my family, my daughter Haley, who is now three months old.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? If I could travel anywhere in the world I would travel to New Zealand to go hiking, or South Africa to go cage diving with the sharks.
5. What is one fun fact about you? A fun fact about me is I am from Green Bay, WI and I am a Packers fan!!!