Meet Us Monday - Meet Lisa Rounds, Occupational Therapist
1. What is your position and role at Gillette? I am a Occupational Therapist in the Inpatient Rehabilitation Program.
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? Gardening, fishing, skiing, hiking, and a variety of craft projects
3. Do you have any children or pets? I have 2 step children 18 (Lexis), and 14 years old (Nolan) and 3 dogs (Leo, Gus and Moe)
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? I have many places on my bucket list for travel, Iceland, Ireland, New Zealand to name a few
5. What is one fun fact about you? I used to be a ski instructor in Colorado