Meet Us Monday - Meet Melissa Forrest, Physical Therapist
1. What is your position and role at Gillette? Do you have a favorite story or memory? I am a Physical Therapist and Rehab Supervisor at the Maple Grove location. I love all of the pictures and artwork patients have given me over the years.
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? I enjoy spending time outdoors and with family and friends. I also enjoy baking and taking pictures.
3. Do you have any children or pets? I have a 5 year old son who just started kindergarten this year.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Australia! I have wanted to go ever since I was 10 years old as my uncle had traveled there and had wonderful stories to share. I will get there someday!
5. What is one fun fact about you? I am a cancer survivor of almost 18 years. I was diagnosed when I was 17 and it was always my mission to give back and that is what I feel I do each day at Gillette!