John Garcia, MD
My Approach to Care
"I try to meet my patients where they are by listening carefully so that I can provide them with the individualized care they deserve. "
- Medical School:
- University of Iowa School of Medicine
- Pediatrics, Riley Hospital for Children, Indianapolis
- One year of fellowship training in behavioral/developmental pediatrics, Riley Hospital for Children, Indianapolis; Sleep fellowship equivalent, Minnesota Regional Sleep Disorders Center, Minneapolis
- Board Certification(s):
- Board-certified sleep specialist
- In my free time, I enjoy gardening and bicycle commuting.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.