Keith Cavanaugh, MD
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Respiratory Conditions
My Approach to Care
"My interests include educating providers and families on the importance of sleep, treating sleep disorders in individuals with chronic illness including but not limited to neuromuscular disease and cystic fibrosis, helping asthmatics enjoy life without limitations, and working with medical students and residents. "
- Medical School:
- Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, Illinois
- Pediatrics and Internal Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis; Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, Veterans Administration Medical Center, Minneapolis
- Pediatric Pulmonology, University of Colorado, Aurora, Colorado; Sleep Medicine, National Jewish Health, Denver
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Ongoing Research Evaluation of Sleep in Children and Adolescents with Cystic Fibrosis, Principal Investigator
- I live in Shoreview with my wife, who's a Minnesota native, and our three young children. I enjoy hiking, skiing and golf, but most important to me is spending time with my family.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.