Marshall Taniguchi, MD
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Specialist
Make an Appointment
with Marshall Taniguchi
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Medical School:
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- Pediatric Rehabilitation, Denver Children’s Hospital, Denver, Colorado
- Board Certification(s):
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Find a Doctor
Care Team Overvew
Gillette is known worldwide for leading-edge medical care, rewarding careers, strong training and educational programs, and a commitment to evidence-based medicine.
If your pediatrician or primary care provider has referred you to Gillette, it’s likely because your child has a medical need that’s more complicated than a typical childhood illness and requires specialized care.
Whether your child needs long-term treatment for a chronic condition or disability, or short-term care to help them through an immediate health issue, Gillette is the right place for you and your family.