Marshall Taniguchi, MD
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Specialist
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Medical School:
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- Pediatric Rehabilitation, Denver Children’s Hospital, Denver, Colorado
- Board Certification(s):
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.