Natalie Stork, MD
- Pediatric Orthopedic (Nonsurgical) and Sports Medicine Physician
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
As a pediatrician trained in primary care sports medicine and nonoperative orthopedics, I have the pleasure of working with patients and families of all ages and various stages of growth and development. I strive to provide quality care that is unique to the patient and/or student athlete, with the goal of maximizing their health (physical and mental), happiness, and physical activity.
- Medical School:
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals/Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics - Primary Care Sports Medicine; University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health - Nonoperative Pediatrics
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Pediatrics
American Academy of Pediatrics, AAP Council on Sports Medicine and Fitness, AAP Section on Orthopaedics, American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM)
- Bent, MA. Stork NC. Nemeth BA.The diagnosis and management of common childhood orthopedic disorders: An Update. Curr Probl Pediatr Adolesc Health Care. 2020 )ct;50(10):100884.doi:10.1016/j.cppeds.2020.100884. Epub 2020 Oct 14. PMID 33069588.
- Stork NC, Lenhart RL, Nemeth BA, Noonan KJ, Halanski MA. To Cast, to Saw, and Not to Injure: Can Safety Strips Decrease Cast Saw Injuries. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2016. Jul;474(7):1543-52. doi:10.1007/s11999-012-4723-5. PMID 26847455
- Stork NC, Smoot MK. Pregame Sore Throat, Postgame Intensive Care Unit. Clin J Sport Med. 2016. May;26(3)e71-3. doi 10.1097/JSM.0000000000000239. PMID 26247550
- Maag, AL, Laufer S, Kwan C, Cohen ER, Lenhart, RL, Stork NC, Halanski MA, Pugh CM. Sensor-Based Assessment of Cast Placement and Removal. Stud Health Technol Inform. 2014. 196:259-61. PMID 24732518.
I enjoy traveling, photography, running/hiking, music and watching most sporting events.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.