Tenner Guillaume, MD
- Scoliosis (Idiopathic, Neuromuscular and Congenital)
- Early Onset Scoliosis
- Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis
English, Spanish, some French
My Approach to Care
"In my role as a pediatric spine surgeon, I have the opportunity to work with patients and families at what can be a very challenging time in a child's life. I take this responsibility very seriously: caring for my patients is a true privilege. I enjoy partnering with families to guide them through their child's treatment with a focus on maximizing comfort, happiness and quality of life."
- Medical School:
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- University of California San Francisco
- Twin Cities Spine Center
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Scoliosis Research Society, Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America, Pediatric Spine Study Group, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery, Minnesota Orthopaedic Society
I've written multiple chapters on pediatric spine issues including surgical techniques, non-operative management, and the natural history of various spine-based pathologies. I participate with my team in the Pediatric Spine Study Group; we have an interest in comparative effectiveness research in various pediatric spine pathologies.
- I enjoy travel, sports, food, and most importantly, spending time with my wife and our three daughters.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.