Todd Dalberg, DO
- Chronic, complex pain
- Acute, postoperative pain
- Sleep Disorders
- Anxiety & Mood
"In order to achieve the best possible quality of life for children and young adults with complex medical needs, I embrace a holistic approach, whereby a wide variety of integrative modalities are seamlessly merged with traditional medicine."
- Medical School:
- University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, Maine
- Graduate Degree:
- Master’s of Clinical Research, Oregon Heath & Science University
- Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, Hartford, Connecticut
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon; Pediatric Palliative Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Akron Children’s Hospital, Akron, Ohio
American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, American Academy of Pediatrics
My research has focused on improving integration of palliative care and oncology. I've published articles, authored a textbook chapter and given numerous professional presentations on this subject.
As a new father, I have learned the simple joys of life and love spending time with my family. We enjoy getting out and experiencing all that Minnesota has to offer whether it’s by mountain bike, cross-country skis, or on foot.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.