1. What is your position and role at Gillette? I am a seating practitioner at Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare. I am responsible for evaluating, fabricating and providing custom complex seating systems.
2. Do you have a favorite Gillette story or memory? My favorite memories are from when my little brother Evan was an inpatient here at Gillette. I remember all the nurses and therapists playing with my brother and me during his stay here. This is the reason why I work at Gillette, because I think of it as my second home.
3. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? I love to coach my children’s sports teams, go skiing with my daughter and hopefully the rest of my family this year. I also play hockey on Wednesday nights.
4. Do you have any children or pets? I have an 8-year old daughter, 4-year old son, and a 7-month-old lab mix.
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? I love to visit New York to visit my family and to eat the food. But mostly the for the food.
6. What is one fun fact about you? I attended acting camp in New York but I never made it big so I only do stand up for families here at Gillette.