1. What is your position and role at Gillette? Do you have a favorite story or memory? I have been working as an outpatient physical therapist with Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare for the past 8 years. I currently work at the Maple Grove clinic. I have been privileged to work with such amazing people who continuously teach me about the importance of perseverance, compassion and hard work. As a therapist, my most thrilling experiences include witnessing the first independent steps of a child.
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? My most treasured moments are spending time with my family and friends in our boat. I love swimming, skiing and enjoying the beautiful Minnesota summers! Other hobbies include reading, golfing and exercising.
3. Do you have any children or pets? I just celebrated my 10th wedding anniversary with my husband Troy. We have seven year old twins, Braden and Isabella. I also have a dog “Cheeria” who is a labradoodle.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? I would love to go on an African Safari!
5. What is one fun fact about you? I once had a basset hound named "Flash" as in the "Dukes of Hazard"