1. What is your position and role at Gillette? Do you have a favorite story or memory? I am currently working in the casting department at Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare. I started off in the registration department and when I graduated from college I applied for the casting department. Working in registration I got to spend only a few minutes with families, now in casting I enjoy getting to know them better.
2. What are some of your hobbies outside of work? I like to watch movies and play board games with my family and friends.
3. Do you have any children or pets? I have two Papillion/American Eskimo dogs. Innu is our boy who is 3 years old and the girl is Cinnamon who is 5 months old.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? I would love to travel to Europe and see all the old castles and historical sites. I love learning about the past.
5. What is one fun fact about you? My husband and I currently own and are renovating the house I grew up in.