Angela Sinner, DO
My Approach to Care
"I believe it's important to partner with my patients and their families. I carefully listen to parents and caregivers so we can work together toward common goals for a child’s care. As a pediatric rehabilitation physician, I work to assemble a team around a child to best support that child's development."
- Medical School:
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Des Moines, Iowa
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine
- Time away from work often includes enjoying the seasons of Minnesota with skiing, skating or time at a lake with my family.
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.