Angela Sinner, DO
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Physician
- Co-Director of Inpatient Rehabilitation
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
Burnsville ClinicFairview Ridges Hospital Campus
305 East Nicollet Boulevard, 2nd Floor
Burnsville, MN 55337
I believe it's important to partner with my patients and their families. I carefully listen to parents and caregivers so we can work together toward common goals for a child’s care. As a pediatric rehabilitation physician, I work to assemble a team around a child to best support that child's development.
- Medical School:
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Des Moines, Iowa
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, Gillette Children's
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine
Find a list of Dr. Angela Sinner's publications here.
Time away from work often includes enjoying the seasons of Minnesota with skiing, skating or time at a lake with my family.
Making a selection with the buttons below will cause content on this page to change. The video in the iFrame above will be replaced with one associated with the selected button.
Getting to know me (1:27)
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.