Patrick Graupman, MD
- Pediatric Neurosurgeon
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
My philosophy of care is centered around compassion for my patients and their families. I listen to their questions, concerns and hopes, and use my experience to help them achieve their goals.
- Medical School:
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- Neurosurgery, University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- Pediatric neurosurgery, University of Colorado Children’s Hospital, Denver
- Board Certification(s):
- Pediatric neurosurgery, adult neurosurgery
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (Section of Pediatric Neurosurgery)
Find a list of Dr. Graupman's research here.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.