Peter Kim, MD
- Pediatric Neurosurgeon
- Medical Director, Surgical Services and Neurosurgery, Craniofacial, ENT
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Medical School:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York
- Graduate Degree:
- PhD in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut
- Neurosurgery, SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Pediatric Neurosurgery, Children’s Hospital, Pittsburgh
Find a list of Dr. Peter Kim's publications here.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.