Peter Kim, MD
- Pediatric Neurosurgeon
- Associate Medical Director of Neurosurgery
Make an Appointment
with Peter Kim
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Medical School:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York
- Graduate Degree:
- PhD in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut
- Neurosurgery, SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Pediatric Neurosurgery, Children’s Hospital, Pittsburgh
Dr. Kim has published widely, with numerous peer-reviewed journal articles as well as several book chapters. He is co-editor of a book on infections of the central nervous system. He has presented his research on molecular mechanisms of tumor recurrence as well as outcomes assessment in neurosurgery at national meetings.
Find a Doctor
Care Team Overvew
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.