Randal Richardson, MD
- Pediatric Neurologist
- Neuromuscular Disorders Spinal Muscular Atrophy Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Medical School:
- Brown University Alpert Medical School, Providence, Rhode Island
- Graduate Degree:
- Master’s of Medical Science in Neurophysiology
- Neuromuscular Disease and Electrodiagnostic Medicine, University of Washington and Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Board Certification(s):
- Adult and Child Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine
Find a list of Dr. Randal Richardson's publications here.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.