Tori Bahr, MD, FAAP
- Internal Medicine and Pediatric Physician
- Medical Director, Pediatrics
Make an Appointment
with Tori Bahr
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
"My training as an internal medicine and pediatrics physician has inspired me to commit my career to improving the transition from pediatric to adult care for patients and families affected by childhood onset disease. I strive to empower patients and families to feel confident in navigating this transition and advocate to ensure each patient is supported every step of the way."
- Medical School:
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Program
- Board Certification(s):
- American Board of Pediatrics; American Board of Internal Medicine
American Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Development Medicine (AACPDM), American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), American College of Physicians (ACP), and Gold Humanism Honor Society
1. Bahr, T L , T Lund, N M Sando, P J Orchard, and W P Miller. Haploidentical transplantation with post-transplant cyclophosphamide following reduced-intensity conditioning for osteopetrosis: outcomes in three children. Bone Marrow Transplantation , 2016; 51: 1546-1548.
2. Sadak K T, T L Bahr , C Moen, J P Neglia, and A Jatoi. The Clinical and Research Infrastructure of a Childhood Cancer Survivor Program. Journal of Cancer Education , 2015; 30 (3): 471-476.
As a lover of the national parks I enjoy hiking, paddling, and exploring the outdoors with my toddler and husband. I also enjoy camping, sailing, and taste testing new restaurants.
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.