Marcie Ward, MD
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Physician
Make an Appointment
with Marcie Ward
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
- Previous Slide(s)
- Next Slide(s)
"My work as a physician is centered around helping my pediatric patients and their families identify areas of ability so that the children can reach attainable goals despite their impairments. I focus on maximizing function despite limitations with the ultimate goal of expanding the child's participation in family and community."
- Medical School:
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago
- Graduate Degree:
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Charlotte Institute of Rehabilitation, Charlotte, North Carolina; Transitional Internship with concentration in Pediatrics, Broadlawns Medical Center, Des Moines, Iowa
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, University of Colorado Children's Hospital, Denver
- Board Certification(s):
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Academy of Pediatrics
I enjoy swimming, biking, running, water skiing, cross-country skiing, and downhill skiing to name a few activities. I like to be outdoors as much as possible!
Find a Doctor
Care Team Overvew
Gillette is known worldwide for leading-edge medical care, rewarding careers, strong training and educational programs, and a commitment to evidence-based medicine.
If your pediatrician or primary care provider has referred you to Gillette, it’s likely because your child has a medical need that’s more complicated than a typical childhood illness and requires specialized care.
Whether your child needs long-term treatment for a chronic condition or disability, or short-term care to help them through an immediate health issue, Gillette is the right place for you and your family.