Marcie Ward, MD
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Physician
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. You can use the forward and back keys on the keyboard to navigate.
Burnsville ClinicFairview Ridges Hospital Campus
305 East Nicollet Boulevard, 2nd Floor
Burnsville, MN 55337
My work as a physician is centered around helping my pediatric patients and their families identify areas of ability so that the children can reach attainable goals despite their impairments. I focus on maximizing function despite limitations with the ultimate goal of expanding the child's participation in family and community.
- Medical School:
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago
- Graduate Degree:
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Charlotte Institute of Rehabilitation, Charlotte, North Carolina; Transitional Internship with concentration in Pediatrics, Broadlawns Medical Center, Des Moines, Iowa
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, University of Colorado Children's Hospital, Denver
- Board Certification(s):
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Find a list of Dr. Marcie Ward's publications here.
I enjoy swimming, biking, running, water skiing, cross-country skiing, and downhill skiing to name a few activities. I like to be outdoors as much as possible!
About our Care Team
Providers from across the nation and the world refer children to Gillette because we have stayed the course for 125 years, focused on some of the toughest challenges in pediatric healthcare. Our unceasing commitment has led to a deep - and always growing - expertise in complex conditions.