Marcie Ward, MD
My Approach to Care
"My work as a physician is centered around helping my pediatric patients and their families identify areas of ability so that the children can reach attainable goals despite their impairments. I focus on maximizing function despite limitations with the ultimate goal of expanding the child's participation in family and community."
- Medical School:
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago
- Graduate Degree:
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Charlotte Institute of Rehabilitation, Charlotte, North Carolina; Transitional Internship with concentration in Pediatrics, Broadlawns Medical Center, Des Moines, Iowa
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, University of Colorado Children's Hospital, Denver
- Board Certification(s):
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Academy of Pediatrics
- I enjoy swimming, biking, running, water skiing, cross-country skiing, and downhill skiing to name a few activities. I like to be outdoors as much as possible!
This is a carousel with rotating slides. It is not auto-rotating. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate.