Partners in Care 2023 ConferenceFriday, Oct. 6, 2023 | 7AM to Noon
Virtual - link provided after registration
Partners in Care 2023 Conference: Connecting Primary and Specialty Care in the Treatment of Complex Pediatrics
CME Credit Designation: 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
The following agenda is subject to change. You’re welcome to attend the entire program or select the sessions most relevant to your practice.
- 7-7:45 a.m. Primary Care Considerations Following Neurosurgery, Peter Kim, MD, Medical Director, Neurosurgery
- 7:45-8:30 a.m. What's New in Spine and Scoliosis, Walter Truong, MD, Medical Director, Orthopedics
- 8:30-9 a.m. Orthotic Management Considerations, Michelle Hall, CPO, Certified Prosthetist/Orthotist
- 9:00-9:45 a.m. What is Complex in Complex Peds? Drooling, Swallowing, G-tubes, Pain... Art Beisang, MD, Complex Care Pediatrician
- 9:45-10:30 a.m. Infant Foot Anomalies, Natalie Stork, MD, Pediatric Orthopedic (Nonsurgical) and Sports Medicine Physician
- 10:30-11:15 a.m. Infant and Toddler Developmental Evaluation: Early Diagnosis and Intervention, Supreet Deshpande, MD, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, Candice Johnson, OTD, OTR/L
- 11:15 a.m.-Noon Panel Q&A
For more information about the conference and to be added to the email list please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gillette Children’s is accredited by the Minnesota Medical Association (MMA) to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians and takes responsibility for the content, quality, and integrity of this educational activity.