Attend an Event
Partners in Care 2023 Fall ConferenceSave the Date! Friday, October 6, 2023 | 7AM to Noon
Virtual - link provided after registration
Partners in Care 2023 Fall Conference: Connecting Primary and Specialty Care in the Treatment of Complex Pediatrics
CME Credit Designation: 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
The following agenda is subject to change. You’re welcome to attend the entire program or select the sessions most relevant to your practice.
- 7-7:45am Neurosurgery and the Complex Pediatric Patient, Peter Kim, MD, Medical Director, Neurosurgery
- 7:45-8:30am Spine, Scoliosis and More, Walter Truong, MD, Medical Director, Orthopedics
- 8:30-9am What kind of brace do I need?
- 9:00-9:45am Art Beisang, MD, Complex Care Pediatrician
- 9:45-10:30am Nonsurgical Orthopedics and Infant Foot Care, Natalie Stork, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon
- 10:30-11:15am “Something Doesn’t Seem Right” - Infant and Toddler Evaluation, Supreet Deshpande, MD, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, Candice Johnson, OT, Occupational Therapist, Clinical Educator
- 11:15am-Noon Panel Q&A
For more information about the conference and to be added to the email list please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gillette Children’s is accredited by the Minnesota Medical Association (MMA) to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians and takes responsibility for the content, quality, and integrity of this educational activity.