Dedicated to Advancing Cerebral Palsy Care
Gillette Children’s Cerebral Palsy Institute is the world's foremost innovator in clinical care, forward-thinking research, and patient advocacy. The singular condition focus aligns with specialty care, resulting in personalized, innovative care that thoughtfully guides each patient/family.
- 140+ cerebral palsy experts in Pediatrics Complex Care, Orthopedics, Neurology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Therapies, Sleep Management, Pain Management, Prosthetics, Seating, and Child Life Services
- Accredited Care
Experience Since 1897
- Infant and Toddler Development Evaluation: The experience and tools to detect cerebral palsy in children from birth to 3 years old.
- Cerebral Palsy Road Map: The knowledge of what to expect by age to what having cerebral palsy means for your child. (Link to PDF)
- Gait & Motion Lab: 25+ years of sophisticated movement data to inform treatment decisions. Learn more.
- Our sizeable cerebral palsy patient population over decades of care provides exceptional research studies to understand the long-term impact.
- Novel team approach: clinical experts, research scientists, and patient families collaborate to innovate care.
- Unified mission to improve the lives of children with cerebral palsy worldwide, from pain management to new treatment options.
- Learn about current and ongoing Cerebral Palsy Research
- Since its inception, Gillette Children's has been focused on providing long-term wholistic care for children with complex conditions.
- A significant part of the philosophy, everyone at Gillette Children’s makes it their mission to help each child realize their dreams and live their own story.