St. Paul, MN – Gillette Children’s received recognition for seven entries in the 40th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards. More than 4,300 entries were submitted, making the awards the largest and the most well recognized healthcare advertising awards competition.
A national panel of judges were engaged in reviewing entries based on creativity, quality, message effectiveness, consumer appeal, graphic design and overall impact.
The Marketing and Communications team partnered with many areas of Gillette for the campaigns, events and brand programs in 2022.
Three entries achieved Gold Award status:
- Total Public Relations Campaign – 125 Humans of Gillette
- Employee Communications Program – New Values Rollout
- Special Event – Illuminate the Future
Two entries were awarded Silver status:
- Publication/External - Partners in Care Journal
- Logo Design – Brand Refresh – Brain, Bones and Movement
Two entries were granted Bronze Awards:
- Special Video (over 2 minutes) - We are Gillette: Anthem Video
- Newspaper Series – 125th Celebration Partnership with Star Tribune
The banner year for the Marketing and Communications team included celebrating Gillette’s 125th year, evolving referral marketing, and refreshing the brand inclusive of introducing the new vision, mission and values.
Gillette’s marketing department is led by Chad Dillard, Liz Forrest and Steve McCarthy. The team includes more than a dozen professionals, including communications strategists, content developers, web specialists, graphic designers and storytellers.
About Gillette Children’s
Gillette Children’s specializes in treating children who have brain, bone and movement conditions. We provide comprehensive services, highly trained specialists, an integrated team approach, family-centered care and a lifetime of services.