Minnesota Monthly came out with its annual Top Doctors list and 19 Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare physicians are named to the list.
Each year the publication asks licensed Minnesota doctors if they or a loved one needed medical care, which doctor(s) would they recommend. Their most frequent answers comprise Minnesota Monthly‘s annual Top Doctors list: hundreds of local physicians in numerous categories, nominated by their peers and recognized for their professional expertise. Click here to view this year’s full list.
More about the methodology: A research group contacts thousands of licensed doctors in the Minnesota 11-county metro area, as well as Olmsted County (near Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN), based on a list provided by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice. Respondents are asked to log on to a secure website and name up to three doctors (other than themselves) in each specialty category. Physicians who received the highest number of votes are reflected by specialty in the Top Doctors list. Doctors are not added to or removed from the list based on their or their employers’ advertising history with the magazine.
Congratulations to all of our Top Doctors — and all of our providers— for your expertise, talents, and dedication to serving kids who have complex medical conditions.
Gillette Children’s Minnesota Monthly 2021 Top Doctors
- Robert Acton, MD, pediatric surgery
- Deborah Bohn, MD, orthopedic surgery
- Mark Eikenberry, MD, critical care
- Sean Elliott, MD, urology
- John Garcia, MD, sleep medicine
- Anne Griffiths, MD, pulmonology
- Kenneth Maslonka, MD, critical care
- Christina Mikesell, DO, pulmonology
- Didima Mon-Sprehe, MD, critical care
- Jeffrey Nowak, MD, orthopedic surgery
- Daniel Saltzman, MD, PhD, pediatric surgery
- Michael Shreve, MD, pulmonology
- Angela Sinner, DO, physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Benhoor Soumekh, MD, otolaryngology
- Marshall Taniguchi, MD, physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Ann Van Heest, MD, orthopedic surgery
- Marcelo Vargas, MD, geneticist
- David Vandersteen, MD, urology