Eighteen Gillette physicians were named to Minnesota Monthly Magazine’s 2023 Top Doctors list. Each year Minnesota Monthly asks licensed Minnesota doctors one simple question: If you or a loved one needed medical care, which doctor would you recommend?
Their most frequent answers comprise Minnesota Monthly‘s annual Top Doctors list: hundreds of local physicians in numerous categories, nominated by their peers and recognized for their professional expertise. Respondents are asked to log on to a secure website and name up to three doctors (other than themselves) in each specialty category. Physicians who received the highest number of votes are reflected by specialty in the Top Doctors list.
Congratulations to our 2023 Minnestoa Monthly Top Doctors and every Gillette provider who give top-notch care to patients who have complex brain, movement and muscle conditions each day.
2023 Gillette Minnesota Monthly Top Doctors
- Mark Eikenberry, critical care medicine
- Didima Mon-Sprehe, critical care medicine
- Jeffrey Nowak, critical care medicine
- Robert Acton, pediatric surgery
- Daniel Saltzman, pediatric surgery
- Marcelo Vargas, pediatrics
- Deborah Bohn, hand surgery
- Ann Van Heest, hand surgery
- Jennifer Laine, orthopedic surgery
- Mark Gormley, physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Marshall Taniguchi, physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Jo Barta, pediatric craniofacial and plastic surgeon
- Ann Griffiths, pediatric pulmonology
- Christina Mikesell, pediatric pulmonology
- Michael Shreve, pediatric pulmonology
- John Garcia, pediatric sleep medicine
- David Vandersteen, pediatric urology
- Katie Willihnganz-Lawson, pediatric urology